Monday, November 13, 2006

Re-verse

I’m as old as a log,
And I guess I need to add some spice to my blog.
Not that this style will stick,
Cos I don’t want people not to click.
But anyways, getting to the point,
(I hope this is not a pain in the joint).
I had one of the most awesome birthday’s ever,
Thanks to a few people, friends, family and lovely weather.
Talking of family, my sister was here and so were my uncle and aunt
Making the day special. And including me and her, all of us Bon vivant.
But the icing on the cake (I cut a organic, carrot cake),
Was this cute little babe (and incidentally, our legs we did shake!).
We had a so much fun going tipsy,
Drinking wine surreptitiously.
Just having her around was so sweet (a)
Viva…. La vi(s)ta!!!
Well the previous two lines are specific to the Atlanta topography
So don’t try and break your head over non-existent cryptography!
So in -toto, this was the best b-day ever with drink, dance, gifts and phone calls galore,
With numerous phone calls and people visiting from Argonne and Bangalore!
Alright, alright .Ugh. I will end this verse,
Before I go from the sublime to the worse.

3 comments:

anexas T said...

thanks to you!

Unknown said...

You never fail to cease me!!!!

Smitten said...

You cheapo...told me you had the best birthday with me!! Liar!! From hereforth..I accuse you of being a diplomatic moron... :P